When it comes to your financial future, knowledge is the critical first step. Helping our community make informed financial decisions about the days ahead.
Please note that our informational materials and presentations may include information regarding investment and/or insurance products for sale.
Our client workshops, appreciation events, speaking engagements and presentations provide an opportunity for you to receive additional financial information at no cost. We offer informational seminars and guest speakers as well as educational handouts, reference materials and product literature. We invite all clients, referrals and visitors to attend our events. Please take the opportunity at these events to request a private consultation scheduled at your convenience.
We will be holding dinner seminars at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Bellevue and Anthony’s in Kirkland on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 22nd at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Bellevue
- Wednesday, May 30th at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Bellevue
- Tuesday, June 12th at Anthony’s in Kirkland
- Wednesday, June 20th at Anthony’s in Kirkland
Please contact us to make your reservation by entering your information in the space provided, or by calling our offices at 206.528.2001. We look forward to hearing from you.
Register to attend one of our upcoming Retirement Planning Courses.
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a “successful retirement”
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
Our next courses will be held at:
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
- Dates TBD
Call us at (206)528-2001 today to inquire!